Monday, April 6, 2009

Adjusting.

I'm having a hard time adjusting back into the groove of things. School and work again! Uhgh, spring break messed me up! I only had to work on the Monday of my spring break and I was off the rest of the week. It was a vacation well needed! I had tons of fun in long beach, la, and disneyland. It was actually the first time I really took a vacation from work! But man oh man, I came back and realized that I have two tests this week and two tests next week! Snap! Hahaha. I panicked. The test I have on Wednesday is like the craziest class I've ever taken. i hate it! Business law is no joke. I don't know how I'm supposed to get through this. Thursday I have a test in my PR class, it shouldn't be that bad. At least i'm off from work on Friday for Good Friday. I get to go home early and go to church!

I also just realized I haven't blogged in ages, not that anyone cares haha. Its so hard not having a laptop. I might just get a mac. Damn, it would be my third laptop. Horrible. But I seriously don't even have the funds for it at allllll. We'll see. I needa shake off the spring break and seriously get my mindset right. Only a few more weeks till school is done so I better do well on my remaining projects and tests. Oh dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment