Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Sunday!

Oh sundays, I love. My day to just chill with the family. I woke up pretty late today (oops) but its okay. Went downstairs and saw all the food my dad has been cooking. My stomach growled just about when I saw the food. Haha. Today my family is going over to my uncles house to celebrate his birthday, hence all the food. I also saw all these clothes sitting on the couch and to my surprise, they were all mine! Mommy hooked it up and did my laundry, yay! I ate lunch with my popsters, since my mom didn't want to eat just yet. Then headed back upstairs and got into a lil text frenzy with claude pod. Poor thing, he got so drunk last night and was still at Drew's house. Haha. Then got a call from Jaz. Her valentine's day story was totally. So happy for her =)

Shortly after that, I got ready for church. Today's mass was with baptisms too! I love it when its baptisms. Its so cute seeing all the lil bebe's as we all clap when they are presented to the church. Some cry, some smile, some were asleep but are awakened by the holy water pouring over their bodies. Babies are so cute. Haha.

Really strange but for some reason in church, all I kept thinking about was MARRIAGE. Yeah, marriage. I really don't know why? I think it was something about the babies everywhere and the fact that these two proud parents created such a blessing (some married, some not) and how I can't even begin to imagine how it feels. It was a strange feeling for me. At one point I almost wanted to cry because I thought of how beautiful it is to be married. And then I started imagining my wedding day (i know, i'm lame) and I dont know if I could make it through without crying! I imagined myself walking down the aisle just crying the entire way. Hahah I'm so lame. This is sad even blogging about it but hey! I'm a hopeless romantic okay! I just hope when that day comes, I will be standing at the altar with someone who I undoubtedly cannot live without. Oh it will be beautiful =) I'll end my blog on that note... cuz im probably going to go ponder some more about it. HAHA

Have a wonderful weeeeeek =)

No comments:

Post a Comment