-I just got one at this moment
-I have to study this weekend for my two tests next week
-I dont know what i'm doing tonight
-I need to poo
-Today, I woke up feeling weird and off
-Right now, I still feel weird and off
-I'm hungry
-I keep checking my phone for no reason
-I can't even be on this website right now
-My mind is boggling, and no i didn't drink any coffee today in case your wondering why i'm so random right now
-I just typed December on an account review, when its February, wow.
-I went to a guest speaker today and he was the founder of Kinko's, he was hilare.
-I want to get off work already even though I have a lot to do
-I'm about to start an account review that has 7 accounts ,and one is a BNW account with hecka mutual funds! totally not cool.
-I want to get married today, haha not. ur funny
-But I do keep thinking about marriage, i'm not weird.
-Lent starts next week , idk what I shall be giving up yet
-Hi, Bye.
i miss someone, but i'm not telling you who.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment